Confidence. Perseverance. Skill.
At BERJAYA UCH, you will discover that the drive to ‘win’ is often rewarded quickly. Even before they graduate, many of your peers would have become award-winning talents through the many competitions we participate in… and won!
Will you join our illustrious circle of victorious luminaries?
Here are the summary of our achievements:
- ‘Culinaire Malaysia 2009’ (organised by Malaysia Association of Hotels in collaboration with Chefs Association of Malaysia and Malaysian Food and Beverage Executive Association)
- Norwegian Salmon Challenge 2009 (organised by Norwegian Seafood Export Council (NSEC))
- World Gourmet Summit Awards of Excellence 2010 (organised by Peter Knipp Holdings Pte Ltd (PKH) and supported by the Singapore Tourism Board (STB))
- Papa John’s Pizza Competition 2010 (organised by Papa John’s Pizza)
- Monin Cup Asia Champion 2010 (Inter-Varsity) (organized by Monin Asia KL)
- GAS PETRONAS – Battle of the Chefs 2010 (organised by Petronas Malaysia)
- Le Tour De Fruit 2011 (organised by Legend College)
- Hong Kong International Culinary Competition 2011 (organised by Hotel and Food Exposition (HOFEX))
- Hans Bueschkens 2011 (organised by Hotel and Food Exposition (HOFEX))
- Battle of the Chefs 2011 (organised by Chefs Association of Malaysia (CAM), Penang)
- Meat and Livestock Australia (MLA) Young Chef Pencil Box Culinary Challenge 2011 (organized by Meat and Livestock Australia)
- Monin Cup Asia Champion 2011 (organised by Monin Asia KL)
- ‘Culinaire Malaysia 2011’ (organised by Malaysia Association of Hotels in collaboration with Chefs Association of Malaysia and Malaysian Food and Beverage Executive Association)