City & Guilds (UK) International Award in Barista Skills
This Program provides students with professional skills to prepare and serve hot and cold drinks in any environment. This program prepares you to work as a barista.
Who Should Attend
- Person interested in entering the Food and Beverage and Hospitality industry as Barista.
- Passion for gaining knowledge in Barista skills
To train participants in Basic Coffee Barista Skills
- Introduction to coffee Barista Services
- Barista Services and Techniques
- Coffee Roasting
- Professional Espresso machine
Why at Berjaya College?
- One Month every Saturday class
- International Recognition
- Able to work in any food and Beverage industry Barista (Hotels,Restaurant and Cruise ship)
- No formal qualifications are required
- *16 – 45 years old
- *No academic results required
Characteristics Of Products
How to Store and Handle
Importance of Leaving Areas Clean
Methods of Dealing with Waste and Rubbish
Drinking Vessels and Ancillaries
Personal Appearance and Presentation