LCCI - Group Diploma in Accounting
LCCI stands for London Chamber of Commerce and Industry which is an international qualification from UK which offers an international qualification to over 125 countries around the world.
Many students use the LCCI qualification as an entry qualification into universities and professional bodies.
LCCI is a valued qualification that is recognised by governments, regulatory bodies and employers worldwide with over 500, 000 entries annually.
Why at Berjaya College?
- Worldwide Recognition-LCCI International Qualifications are trusted and valued by universities, employers and professional bodies the world over.
- Job Opportunity/Job Guranteed-It can most definitely be said that with a LCCI qualification in hand, there is a gurantee of job.
- Up-to-date Syllabus-The syllabus is compiled with the latest accounting standard.
- Stepping Stone to Higher Education Level ACCA/CIMA-LCCI is minimum entry requirement for professional courses like ACCA and CIMA. In order to register ACCA and CIMA courses, an individual must possess at least a diploma, which is LCCI or equivalent.
- Flexibility-LCCI is popular with full time candidates and busy working adults for its short modules, which can be taken over a period of time.
- Berjaya Scholarship
- Siblings Discount
- *SPM / O Level with 1 credit in any subject (SPM passed)
- *LCCI International Qualifications Diploma in Accounting Level 2
- *Pre-U,Foundation and Matriculation
Business Statistics I
English For Accounting
Advanced Business Calculation
Book Keeping and Accounts
Business Statistics II
Cost Accounting I
Computerised Accounting Skills
Cost Accounting II