The Master of Business Administration (MBA) caters for students who wish to obtain a postgraduate qualification in the fields of Business and Management. Its main thrust is to provide students with advanced knowledge in business coupled with the necessary technical skills to succeed in various areas of business. The programme also offers electives in the areas of international business, international hospitality management and international tourism.
WHY CHOOSE THIS PROGRAMME?
This programme is backed by the Berjaya Group of Companies – One of the Malaysia’s largest and most diversified conglomerates. The Company’s executives form part of the pool of resource talent that gives this programme a unique edge over other postgraduate courses.
The programme is designed not only for those who are interested to further their studies but also for working students since it offers classes in the evenings.
WHAT TO EXPECT FROM THIS PROGRAMME?
The MBA programme encompasses areas such as:
- Human Resource Management
- Information Technology
- Marketing and Business Ethics
Electives are available in the areas of International Business, International Hospitality Management and International Tourism.
- Strategic Marketing & Corporate Communication
- Leading in a Global Environment
- Strategic Human Resource Management
- Applied Corporate Finance & Economics
- Operations Management & Decision Science
- Global Information & Communication Technology Management
- Management Control & Costing System
- Electives 1
- Electives 2
- Research Methodology & Analysis Techniques
- Management Research Report
- Contemporary Issues in Management: Corporate Governance Structure
- Strategic Management & Development: International Business &
- Business Ethics & Corporate
- Enterprise Development Project:
Business Planning & Development
- Contemporary Issues in Hospitality Management: Managing Sustainability
- Strategic Management & Development: Service Operations Management & Service Strategy in Hospitality
- Business Ethics and CSR: Hospitality Management & Operations
- Enterprise Development Project: International Hotel Projects
- Contemporary Issues in
Management: International Sustainable Tourism Development
- Strategic Management & Development: International Tourism Policy Development
- Business Ethics & CSR:
- Enterprise Development Project: International Tourism Development
- A recognised bachelor’s degree with a minimum of CGPA 2.5.
- 5 years of working experience if CGPA is below 2.5 or any equivalent qualification from a recognised institution.
Fulfilled English requirement on one of the following:
- MUET (Band 5 or higher).
- IELTS (Level 6.0 or higher).
- TOEFL 550/ CBT 213/ iBT 79-80.
- Other English certification proving the same level of competency as one of those indicated above.
- Successful completion of an English-medium Bachelor degree.
January, May and September.
Full Time: 1 year
Part Time: 2 years (Evening Classes 6.30pm – 9.30pm)
INSPIRING LIVES, WIDENING HORIZONS
- We pride ourselves on consistently producing well-rounded, professional and competent young adults through our inter-disciplinary and immersion teaching methodologies, as well as our distinct focus on language proficiency and personal poise.