BERJAYA University College's Master of Philosophy in Management programme is a research programme in a chosen specific business area of interest. The programme will start in the first semester with a Research Methodology and Analysis Techniques classroom course, followed by thesis development guided by qualified internal and external supervisors for the following semesters. The programme will equip you with the knowledge needed to excel in the world of business management.
Why choose the Master of Philosophy in Management programme?
The programme hones your expertise and leadership skills providing you with an in-depth understanding of theoretical underpinnings and their applications in the real world. You will acquire the knowledge, skills, and ability to conduct independent academic research.
What can you expect from the programmes?
Not only will the Master of Philosophy in Management increase your credibility and ability to apply quantitative or qualitative methods to business-related problems, but the programme will also prepare you for high-level roles in any organisation.
Choices of Research Areas:
- Human Resource Management
- Business Economics
- Business Analytics
Master of Philosophy in Management
- Teaching course during Semester 1 - Research Methodology & Analysis Technique
- All subsequent semesters, including study under supervisor for thesis proposal defence, thesis preparation, and etc.
- A recognised Bachelor's Degree with a minimum CGPA of 2.5 out of 4.0.
- Five (5) years of working experience in relevant fields if CGPA is below 2.5.
- Or any equivalent qualification from recognised institutions as approved by
BERJAYA UC Senate
- Through APEL route:
i. At least 30 years of age in the year of application;
ii. Possess at least STPM/Diploma/equivalent qualification (or those with higher qualifications e.g. Graduate Certificate, Graduate Diploma);
iii. Possess relevant work experience; and
iv. Pass APEL.A assessment for Master’s level.
Fulfilled English requirement in one of the following:
- MUET (Band 4 or higher).
- IELTS (Level 6.0 or higher). *for International Students only
- TOEFL 600/ CBT 250/ iBT 100.
- Other English certification proving the same level of competency.
- Successful completion of an English-medium Bachelor degree.
January, May and September.
Full Time: 2 years (6 semesters)
Part Time: 3 years (9 semesters)
Lecture and Online Learning
- Strategic Planner
- Lecturer/ Professor
- Researcher / Scholar
INSPIRING LIVES, WIDENING HORIZONS
- We pride ourselves on consistently producing well-rounded, professional and competent young adults through our inter-disciplinary and immersion teaching methodologies, as well as our distinct focus on language proficiency and personal poise.