The Bachelor of Business Management (Hons) programme prepares you to work in a management position within an ever-changing business environment. This is where advanced technology and multicultural settings occupy an increasingly important place in the daily lives of companies. The programme will enable you to develop your knowledge of Business and Management, while integrating valuable practical skills in marketing, human resource management, financial management, project management and strategic decision-making.
WHY CHOOSE THIS PROGRAMME?
Everyone needs a business education. Whatever you do in your professional life, it will most probably involve some business decisions. Scientists, engineers, even artists, will inevitably have to understand at least the basics of business.
This programme equips you with appropriate analytical, diagnostic and problem solving tools commonly used in business today. It is designed to prepare students for future supervisory and managerial roles in a wide range of businesses and is suitable for students who wish to have broader career options.
WHAT TO EXPECT FROM THIS PROGRAMME?
The programme covers a broad course base such as the business environment, operations management, and key management theories.
You will widen your knowledge in accounting, finance and marketing, extend your understanding of management information systems and have the opportunity to develop your entrepreneurial skills.
The courses covered in this programmes includes:
- Business Environment
- Operations Management
- Key Management Theories
- Accounting and Finance
- Information System
- Consumer Behaviour
- Fundamentals of Management
- Introduction to Finance
- IT Applications
- Legal Aspects for Business
- Mathematics for Business
- Organisational Behaviour
- Principles of Marketing
- Personal Development Skills
- Team Development Skills
- Professional Development Skills
- Business Statistics
- Customer Relationship Management
- Financial Management
- Human Resource Management
- Operations Management
- Management Information Systems
- Elective 1, 2, 3 & 4
- Corporate Strategy
- Leading in a Global Environment
- Research Methodology
- Project Management
- International Business
- STPM / A-Levels or equivalent with a minimum of 2 principal passes.
- UEC with minimum 5 credits.
- Applicants who possess other qualifications will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
January, May and September
3 years inclusive of a 16-week of internship
You will undergo a trimester of comprehensive training in the internship programme. It has been especially designed to give you an intensive hands-on learning experience within a challenging work environment.
- Malaysian Studies 3 / Ethnic Relations
- Bahasa Melayu Komunikasi 2 / Islamic Civilisation and Asian Civilisation
- Academic Writing Skills
- Professional Ethics
- Social Responsibility
INSPIRING LIVES, WIDENING HORIZONS
- We pride ourselves on consistently producing well-rounded, professional and competent young adults through our inter-disciplinary and immersion teaching methodologies, as well as our distinct focus on language proficiency and personal poise.